Take part in Ipswich Borough Council’s leisure and tourism survey for the chance to win from £500 worth of fantastic prizes.
The Council wants to find out what visitors and residents enjoy about the leisure and cultural facilities that Ipswich has to offer. Those taking part will have the opportunity to win from prizes generously supplied by local businesses, including;
- An evening of fine dining at the the Salthouse Harbour Hotel
- Debenhams shopping vouchers
- A food hamper supplied by Ipswich ‘Lanes’ independent retailers
- Cruises with Viking Mariners and the Orwell Lady
- Three months use of Ipswich Borough Council sports facilities
- Shows at the Regent Theatre or Corn Exchange
The survey has been directed to 40,000 people in conjunction with an Ipswich Borough Council newsletter and will be sent out to a further 2,000 people by post. Anyone who has not received one and would like to take part, the survey can be found at; www.ipswich.gov.uk/visitorsurvey and should be completed by 30th November.
The information gained will be used to identify strengths and weaknesses of the town’s leisure and cultural offering and help inform future developments.
Further information regarding the survey is available from Ipswich Tourist Information Centre, telephone 01473 258070, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.