Monday 11 July 2016

Theresa May and a new dawn

Well, my previous blog post has now become moot since the stepping down of Andrea as a candidate.

I'm very sad about us not having a vote as members but, as I said in my last post, Theresa is great and a worthy MP to go forward as our leader. No-one ever votes for the Prime Minister, only the party so I have no problem with the process and as there are no other candidates we have a worthy winner.
I also think Andrea would've been great. I'm not going to blame the press or MPs for her decision as she could have taken it to the end so it was her choice and hers alone.

Theresa will need some working on, around the rough edges but she will be tough, competent and will unite the party. I absolutely trust her to commence the Brexit process with some good people behind her.

I want to see David Davies, Gove and Andrea in the main driving seats of a committee that will be responsible for delivering what the country asked for and still wants. Those rubbing their hands in glee thinking this is the end of Brexit are once again living in cloud cuckoo land because she has made it loud and clear. I even have strong doubts that she was a Remainer in the first place.

So what will Labour do now? - What a spectacle to behold with Corbyn threatening legal action if his party doesn't behave itself and do exactly what he tells them - what an absolute horror story. This is the real man - a real commie who has eyes but cannot see and has ears but cannot hear. This is not determination but total obstinacy - but long may it continue. I never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Libdems are flogging a dead horse promising a second referendum - Do they ever learn?

UKIP will re-invent itself now, in the hope that Labour will split and the fact they have achieved their main objective.

This is a new dawn - one of new opportunities and a world being ruled by women.

Well we said that the world would be a better place if we did - let's go prove it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment